How Can I Find Out More About Becoming a Pediatric Certified Specialist?
- To find out more about the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) or to apply to take the Pediatric Certified Specialist (PCS) exam, click here
- To search the Directory of Certified Specialists, click here
- To order the PCS Exam Resources from the Section on Pediatrics, click here
- To join the PCS Online Study Group, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find out more about the Section's Memorial Fund Scholarships to help Section members fund the PCS process, click here
- Â Join a Study Group (local): You can contact your Pediatrics State Representative to see about connecting with other people in your state.
- Attend either the Section on Pediatrics Annual Conference (SoPAC) or Advanced Clinical Practice (ACP) in Pediatrics Course: Although these are not specifically an ABPTS prep course, they can be a useful part of your review. Information is posted on the Professional Development page
Are You a PTA? Achieve Your Advanced Proficiency in Pediatrics!
- Find out more about how to attain your Advanced Proficiency in Pediatrics and see the list of past recipients on APTA's website.